Hey Y’all! Welcome to week 8 of The Gathering Place! I get a lot of questions about using milk paint or chalk paint for a project, so this week i’m pulling up a post i wrote a while back on the subject to hopefully answer a slew of questions on the topic for y’all! Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts every Thursday and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
Jessica from Honey n Hydrangea | Pinterest | Instag
Dara from Hood Creek Log Cabin | Pinterest | Instagram
Daraka from Farmhouse For Five | Pinterest | Instagram |
As i mentioned above, this week, I am sending y’all to a post i did a while back about how to choose milk paint or chalk paint for a specific project. This post contains the pros and cons of both as well as giving you pics of a few projects that i have done with each to help you figure out exactly the look you are going for before investing in your paint! Don’t forget to pin the image if it’s something you will want to refer back to! AND…if you’re not already following me on Pinterest…be sure to follow! I pin daily, and have TONS of boards for y’all to pull inspiration from! I hope you find the post really helpful! You can find it HERE.
This week I’m featuring Katrin from Kreativ K … she found some really beautiful She-Sheds to share… I need a She-Shed in my life for sure!!
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
- If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
- I”m so glad y’all joined us this week for another amazing Gathering Place! Have a great week, and if you have any questions about milk paint or chalk paint, or would like to share your experiences using either, i’d love to hear about them!! Have a beautiful week y’all!
Loading InLinkz ...