Hey Y’all! We are back with another link party from The Gathering Place!! We loved seeing all of your projects last week, and are so excited to see what you have to share with us this week!! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media! This week, Im sharing with y’all an easy and cheap DIY beverage stand that i completed last year…
Daraka from Farmhouse For Five | Pinterest | Instagram |
If you missed the post last time about reupholstering a vintage couch, you can find it HERE.
Now, moving on to the DIY BEVERAGE STAND with MARQUEE LIGHTS and CHALKBOARD (it’s perfect for your summer parties!)
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
And now on to the party! Thanks for joining us!