Hey Y’all! Welcome to The Gathering Place! Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Although some of them may be private pages on their instagram account (for example), you can easily become a private instagram viewer by following them as well as using other tips and tricks. Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
Daraka from Farmhouse For Five | Pinterest | Instagram |
Recently on One Horse Lane, I shared with y’all a favorite summer recipe of mine… Cheesecake in a Jar! It’s such a fun way to serve a yummy treat, and the berries make it perfectly festive for the upcoming Fourth of July and Labor Day holidays! Hope you enjoy! You can find the recipe and where to get the darling jars, HERE.
You’ll want to make sure to check out my darling friend, Lisa from Gracie Blue!
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
And now on to the party! Thanks for joining us!